Man who overpaid taxes for 12 years urges Britons: ‘Check your tax code!’

Having an incorrect tax code could see one overpaying, underpaying or missing out on their entitlements for months or even years until they decide to check it.Getting the incorrect tax code is a simple error that can easily be solved by contacting HMRC online or through, 0300 200 3300. Britons have been urged to check their codes are correct and save themselves the financial heartache that these five Redditors experienced.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s